So during today's Twitch outage, I was alerted to the existence of beam.pro.
I like the sleek look of the place and joined up.
As of right now, the streamer with the most viewers has 18. By our forces combined (heh), we could all easily support each other and be the most viewed people on this place.
You may also find restream.io a useful site. This will allow you to stream to multiple streaming sites, including Beam. It's very simple to get started and if you're capable enough to stream to one site, you can easily use this to setup a multistream.
Features of Beam:
- Visually beautiful site, feels leagues more professional than Twitch
- Minimal video/chat lag. You can actually have conversations with your viewers without having to wait up to 40 seconds before they hear and respond to what you're saying. The lag is so minimal, that it actually takes getting used to
- Polls and giveaways are a standard function of the site. No chatbot required.
- Transcoding options for everyone! Just have to enable it in your channel options.
- Channel and profile updates happen in real time and will not require a refresh for current viewers to see the changes.
- Responsive developer and support team (more important than you may think)
Here's everyone's Beam link, as far as I can tell: