• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Burdle

Burdle

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:19 PM

Hello! My name is Ethan and recently I've been streaming old-school games, indie games and just generally anything I enjoy playing. I'm starting to have a dozen or so regulars, and I seem to be able to keep my view count at about 10 regularly :) I've gained 200 followers in the last week.

I feel as though I'm pleased with this initially growth, but I am extremely interested in any suggestions to improve my stream, or even just meeting new friends/viewers who might stream or just enjoy chatting and gaming.

I can be found at Twitch.tv/h1z1ethan , I play Zelda, PUBG, Runescape, Don't Starve, Tibia, and many many others! I try to stream 5 days a week at least 8-hours on those days, normally it ends up being 15 hours if I end up doing an extra stream, which happens often!

Anyone that wants to stop by feel free, your constructive criticism or company is very much appreciated, I'd be more than happy to return the favor and check out your stream(s), host each other if our viewers would enjoy the content, or maybe even team up for som duo streams!

Hope to have a good time on this forum :) Cheers