1 reply to this topic

#1 Oshemie

Oshemie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:34 AM

Hey lifters.

Titles explains it all. Oshemie is a joint stream between my wife, Angelemie, and me, Osharu. Thus Oshemie. We started streaming nearly a year and a half ago.

I was first drawn to twitch when I was getting into modded Minecraft and discovered Bacon_Donut. This was several years ago, and for the longest time I was only interested in watching. Slowly the idea of actually making my own content grew on me until I finally started Jan 2016.

Though I can't say the growth I've had was amazing, it's feel amazing to me. I'm actually a very introverted person, so my friends and family, excluding my wife, never really thought I could do this, but it has been the best thing I've done in awhile. It's helped me grow as a person and expand my ability to interact with others. I've made several friends and great connections with my community, small though it is, but my wife and I agree it's time for the next step. Networking.

Let just say I'm so glad my wife supports me in this because the word networking is really daunting to an introvert. But, as apposed to 2 years ago, I am excited to branch into this unknown territory of networking, and looking forward to finding not just connections in streaming, but hopefully lasting relationships with like minded, friendly people.

Currently we have been streaming a lot of Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. My wife streams The Sims 4 Monday nights, she currently doing a legacy challenge. I also stream survival type games (Minecraft, Ark) and really whatever strikes my fancy at that time. We're not MLG level gaming but we like to think that we're not too bad. We also have "Date Night" once a week or so. This is where we play a variety of games with eachother. Currentry we try to start stream between 7pm and 8pm MST every night except Fridays.

We look forward to having you swing by our little channel and say hi. We also appreciate any constructive criticism you might have.

Links to our social media below.

#BSo7

www.Twitch.tv/Oshemie
@Oshemie.tv
Youtube.com/Oshemie.tv

#2 Sgtgrumbles89

Sgtgrumbles89

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:42 PM

Welcome! Hopefully you find this commu ity helpful and I wish you the best in your endeavours. Let me know if you ever want to stream together,

Grumbles.