No replies to this topic

#1 pinkfluffyunicorntv

pinkfluffyunicorntv

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:56 AM

Hello.
I'm a swedish streamer from the cold north looking into different places to put my mark of my page.

I hope this will be one of those good places to do so. :)

I used to stream under the name curseddolls, but decided to open up a new fresh account. My old followers usually call me cursed or dolls.

I have been a gamer ever since I could crawl back in the days wen we had our nes and till today where we are

flooded by every kind of things to play on/with. I used to be a casual player in most of the ways and every kind of genre.

I have recently picked up an old game to learn the speedrun route from that I enjoy which is called Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.
The speedrun route is called SMT: Nocturne Hard TDE which is being played on hard mode of course.

Other then my regular Nocturne practice I still keep my casual play with various of games together with my competetive overwatch I have on the side.

I stream basically everyday when I get home from work and every weekend so seven days a week roughly.

ยป Streaming schedule (CET)
Monday - Thursday 19.00 - 21.00 (if i get time)
Friday 19.00 - 23.00
Saturday 08.00 - 23.00
Sunday 08.00 - 21.00

I always give out information trough my twitter, facebook and discord whenever I'm going live and any other usefull information about my channel/stream.
My goal with my place on twitch is to grow a follower/viewer group that enjoy my place on the internet and feel entertained with what I do.
It might sound obvious to anyone else I guess when I say it like that. But in my mind it's a recongition that I have build up something that people enjoy and come back to whenever I have reached my goal.

In the end all I can say I'm an extremley active streamer with a foul moth and free spirited way of thinking where you can talk about more or less anything with me and my viewers in the chat while dropping by and watching my play of the day.

I hope you will enjoy my own spot on the internet and hope that you might have found a new place where you can call "home". :)

Best wishes

/Dolls

Twitch: https://www.twitch.t...fluffyunicorntvTwitter: https://twitter.com/cursedd0lls

Edited by pinkfluffyunicorntv, 20 April 2017 - 03:24 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: speedrun, nocturne, smt, cashual, streamer, twitch