Looking into buying a new PC looking to spend around $2000 atm I'm thinking about this
- CPU: Intel Core i7 7700
- Motherboard: ASUS Prime B250M-A Motherboard
- Graphics: ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 Strix Gaming 8GB OC
- Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury HX424C15FB2K2/16 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 Black
- Solid State Drive: Intel 600P Series 256GB M.2 SSD
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM006
- Power Supply: Be Quiet! Pure Power 9 500W Power Supply
would like to know how this would go if i would have the option to stream any game that i am playing at the time.
Thank you in advance for any opinions.