Photo

PS3/PS4 physical exclusive games that you can recommend.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tom3XD

Tom3XD

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:15 AM

Other than:

The Last of Us Remastered

Hotline Miami Collection

Metal Gear Solid 4

and the first Infamous and Infamous Second Son

I don't have many physical copies of exclusive worthwhile games to play, can you recommend any?

(Remember physical, although I am a PC gamer, I do prefer console games on disc)  

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

#2 SuperBadJuJu

SuperBadJuJu

Lift Veteran

• Lift Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:41 AM

If you like the Infamous franchise, Infamous 2 is a ton of fun on PS3.

PS4: I'd say go for the Uncharted Collection.  Tons of awesome games there, the first will feel a bit dated but the rest hold up very well.

SuperBadJuJu.png

:rolleyes:  Twitter | Steam | YouTube  :rolleyes: 

#3 RockSolid

RockSolid

Lift Regular

• PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:43 AM

PS4: Bloodborne

PS3: Catherine and Demon Souls

The Army of superHeroes on Twitch

Twitch: Twitch.tv/livegamestvnl

Twitter: @Livegamestvnl

Youtube: LGTVNL

livegamestvnl.png

#4 marybrown

marybrown

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:53 PM

Metal Gear Solid 4, Baboon, Bastion, Battleborn, Battlefield 1 is the games you can play in PS4. Well on PS3 the most amazing games are Echochrome II, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3 and the whole series of FIFA. I became fan of playing games on consoles ever since I read in an article about Press-start site which sells playstation subscriptions like Acheter Playstation network 50 euros that allows downloading wide range of games.