3 replies to this topic

#1 Arstroph

Arstroph

Lift Regular

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:18 AM

HOKAY, so I've posted a few times, and I got a lot of games I like to rock with people. I have  blast with streamers that I mod for and play with. I enjoy the hell out of Battleborn and Evolve...but see I got a secret. There is a game, that I originally played when I was like 16 that Nexon had. It died, Neople brought it back and I played the hell out of it before I had to stop because I was going 3-4 days without sleep grinding.

Well, it's coming to Steam this August. And I'm probably going to no life the hell out of it! 

Ladies and Gents.

Dungeon Fighter Online!

http://store.steampo...com/app/495910/

#2 Blackout

Blackout

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:34 PM

I don't see why it's so popular. What makes it  fun?

Looks like a newer streets of rage or battletoads type game lol.

I mean no offense either.

#3 Arstroph

Arstroph

Lift Regular

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:07 PM

It's a matter of preference. I happen to enjoy the hell out of the game and there is a fair amount of customization. There is a nice subclass system and it benefits people to rush through dungeons instead of go slow. So someone like me, who has some history with the game, when it hits steam if any of my friends try it out, I'm probably going to be bumrushing them through stuff while they yell at me to slow down because I know the combos and I know how to keep stuff in the air.

The PvP is also -hilariously- fun in my opinion.

#4 thetwitt

thetwitt

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:12 AM

HOKAY, so I've posted a few times, and I got a lot of games I like to rock with people. I have  blast with streamers that I mod for and play with. I enjoy the hell out of Battleborn and Evolve...but see I got a secret. There is a game, that I originally played when I was like 16 that Nexon had. It died, Neople brought it back and I played the hell out of it before I had to stop because I was going 3-4 days without sleep grinding.

Well, it's coming to Steam this August. And I'm probably going to no life the hell out of it! 

Ladies and Gents.

Dungeon Fighter Online!

http://store.steampo...com/app/495910/

hello Arstroph 
Nice game,  welldone for your work.