• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Piet1337

Piet1337

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCologne

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:47 AM

dunnow its the right thread.. i need a guy ho can make Montages from my Counterstrike Videos.. include cool musik and effects..? is anybody here ? thanks!

#2 Not Ludo

Not Ludo

Lift Regular

• 458 posts
  • LocationSwamp-Germany

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:06 PM

Heya, welcome to lift.

I split your post from the thread you posted it to. What do you have to offer to the video-editor? Is there any form of compensation?

Video-editing is quite time-consuming. Besides, if you want to do everything correctly you have to make sure you are allowed to use the music and sound-effects as well ("clearing"), is that something the video-editor has to do as well?

#3 Blackout

Blackout

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:20 PM

This is something to better do yourself with like blender if you're looking for a free avenue.

Like Ludo said, make sure you clear the music. Also you can add in effects and everything as well.

There are tons of tutorials online so you can learn the basics and start posting them. With a little hands on knowledge 

you will know what it takes and how to convey work to others from there if you go 100% outsourced.

You get what you pay for and if you aint paying for anything you will get crap work, unless you get lucky

and find someone that wants to get the experience with raw footage.

Have fun with it either way!

#4 KitCatBass

KitCatBass

Lift Regular

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationSOCAL, California

Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:55 PM

I can take on the project if you'd like. PM and we can talk about these videos as well as compensation etc. I have a portfolio for you to look at as well if you are interested.