Jump to content


Photo

Can I get some Twitter links over here?

jabberducky twitterlinks twitter

  • Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Supersonic540

Supersonic540

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:58 PM

haha sounds fun. here is my twitter, only 87% gaming but hopefully the other 13% is entertaining as well ^_^

https://twitter.com/Supersonic540


  • 0

Supersonic540.png


#62 theaveragegatsby

theaveragegatsby

    Lift Regular

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:13 PM

The second I get back online (Saturday) I'll be adding/updating you all to the Twitter list I've made for lift members only, and post a link for you guys to use to quickly browse lift members only.
  • 0

Average Day, Average Life
Twitter:@verageGatsby
theaveragestream.png

 


#63 LeStacheGaming

LeStacheGaming

    Lift Regular

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:25 PM

Thank You JabberDucky for Starting This Awesome Thread.

 

Hope Everyone is Having a Great Day!

 

 

twitter.com/LeStacheGaming

 

 

See You Around!


  • 0

LeStacheGaming.png


#64 psychopatherist

psychopatherist

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:04 PM

http://twitter.com/psychopatherist


  • 0

Twitch - Twitter - Facebook - Battletag: chalimar#2881

 

psychopatherist.png


#65 lordcorporal

lordcorporal

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:37 PM

:)    <-------  (click it, lol)


Edited by lordcorporal, 01 June 2016 - 04:38 PM.

  • 0

war.jpglordcorporal-profile_image-0d22c59fbe646

                   Twitter  Website  Twitch Instagram ♚ Corsair K95 RGB Keyboard Giveaway


#66 baevsbae

baevsbae

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:49 PM

Hope im not too late! Following everyone I find on here!

 

twitter.com/notoriousrmt


  • 0

#67 koda_vs_all

koda_vs_all

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:43 AM

Follow my Twitter for some spicy memes! https://twitter.com/KodaVsAll

Edited by koda_vs_all, 08 July 2016 - 12:57 AM.

  • 0

#68 pypygmy

pypygmy

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:25 PM

http://twitter.com/jessicajoan_ !


  • 0

#69 Amouranth

Amouranth

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:12 PM

https://twitter.com/Amouranth

I tweet about general nerdiness, gaming, cosplay and comic convention/gaming expo general happenings (if I happen to be in attendance)!



 


  • 0

http://www.twitch.tv/amouranth
I stream while cosplaying characters from the games I'm playing ;)


#70 ThrasherGamezz

ThrasherGamezz

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

This is awesome of you to do, Jabber.

 

Have a great day!


Edited by ThrasherGamezz, 30 March 2017 - 12:51 PM.

  • 0

-ThrasherGamezz

Twitch: twitch.tv/ThrasherGamezz

Twitter: twitter.com/thrashergamezz






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jabberducky, twitterlinks, twitter