Lift Gaming now has a Discord Server! Join the discussion!
To join the Lift Gaming Discord-server do the following:
- Click https://discord.gg/0bOLiYcKHbePh08I, you'll taken straight to the server, provided you've entered a nickname (if not the case, you'll get that opportunity now)
- By default you're muted, so click on the microphone in the lower right corner next to your name. A browser pop-up should appear for you to select your mic.
- If things are configured correctly a green circle should appear around your icon if you talk.
- The first time you've entered a Discord server with a unique name it'll say "Claim this Name", click it to register your account. To the left of the "Done" button at this page is an arrow pointing to the left. Use this to log out (if you want to change your name). These user settings are available for registered users at the cogwheel to the right of their username (see step 2).
- If people are using one of the "Stream Studios", please respect that.
Any Questions or Comments feel free to post below!
Big Thanks to Ludo for setting the server up!