Intro + About The Lift Show
Lift List Check In
Play HOTS Team Announcement
1. YouTube Live, Hitbox and Twitch. What do we want from new services, what are the benefits to streaming on other platforms.
2. What are the best ways to work with other streamers? How can you support your fellow streamer? Is it competition or is it power in numbers?
3. Advertisers are finding unique ways to use Twitch, what are your thoughts: http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/11/8388797/old-spice-twitch-nature-adventure-marketing-stunt and http://www.shacknews.com/article/89016/hbo-and-silicon-valley-visit-twitch-today
4. What do you look for when looking for new streamers to watch? What makes you click a channel in the first place, what makes you stay?
5. How do you monetize a stream? How do you make a living as a gaming personality? When should you do this?